Disc Golfers! The Cedar Hill Open is just 4 days away. Due to the limited daylight and more and more people showing their support, we sadly have to cap the registration at 105 players!!! This is amazing for disc golf in Victoria and across the Islands. Below is our posted tee times and groups for the event. Due to the time crunch and limited access to the course we hope everyone respects the following:
- Be ready for your tee time. Show up to the course and sign in 30 minutes beforehand. Be close to the tee pad for hole one 5 minutes ahead of your posted tee time. We will be sending groups out promptly, and you will be left behind.
- Pace of play super is important. Please be mindful of the time you take on each shot and don’t doddle between holes. Lost discs get 3 minutes of search time (starting when you can’t locate the disc, not 5 minutes into searching). It’s a public park and you can come back after the round to look further.
- There will be limited time between rounds. Please pack a lunch or use the concession window at the course.
- There won’t be switching groups between rounds.
- On friday, play starts at 3pm and is a $5 green fee paid at disc golf hole 1 (near the parking lot), should any ball golfers still be around, they always have the right of way. Because Saanich will have golfers on the course prior to the event, please only use the designated practice area to throw discs and be respectful of other park users.
Please send the TD Joe Salkeld a PM with any questions or concerns that may arise. SIDGS can’t wait to see everyone Saturday morning!
Note: Second round tee times may vary, you will be provided with an approximate 2nd round time at the completion of your 1st round.