We’re back for the 2022-23 siWFL!
Your membership includes:
- 2022-23 siWFL League Membership
- 2023 SIDGS Membership
- 2023 SIDGS Bag Tag
- Vote in SIDGS elections
- $5 off PDGA Membership
- Discounts from Local Businesses
Winter Flex League Details:
The league runs November 19-April 29. The first event will be on November 19 at Mary’s Farm. There will be at least 10 events with a semi final weekend and finals weekend (April 29).
Things to note:
- Events are primarily played at Mary’s Farm and Green Acres with the occasional pop event when possible. Regular fees for each course still apply.
- League days take place on Saturday or Sunday.
- Events must be scored on the Udisc WFL event, which will be set up for each date.
- The Udisc event will indicate CTP/Longest putt holes.
- You will get points for each event based on how you placed relative to the competition in your division.
- “Flex league” means six of your best rounds will count toward final standings, so you can miss a few events and still compete.
- Everyone qualifies for the semi-finals.
- 7 divisions to choose from – MPO (Open), FPO (Open Women), MP40 (Masters 40+), MA1 (Mixed Advanced), MA2 (Mixed Intermediate), MA3 (Mixed Recreational), FA2/3 (Intermediate/Recreational Women).
Divisions will need to have a minimum of 4 competitors. If a division does not reach that we will contact the competitors about what division they would like to change to.
Sign up is now closed