Big news from South Island Disc Golf Society for 2018: Membership has been reduced to $15 for adults and $10 for youths. Membership includes BCDS Disc golf insurance coverage and a new 2018 SIDGS Bag Tag for the first 50 memberships sold (more tags will be available if demand requires after the event). Bag tags will be rolled out at The 1st Annual Bag Tag Challenge!! (Details below) and battled for on a regular basis, including a monthly SIDGS Tag Event at Metchosin DGC and the official SIDGS Annual Bag Tag Challenge at the end of each year.
The 1st Annual Bag Tag Challenge:
– Saturday December 30th at Mary’s Farm and Sanctuary
– Membership renewal or purchase available from 12-1pm
– Shot gun start @ 1pm
– Choose your own group and record your score
– Single round with tags awarded according to lowest score
– PRIZES for low scores and for the most fun had!!!
– For absentee members tags will be awarded by lottery
– New discs available for purchase from SIDGS
– Please no early arrivals, the horses will be out in the field
and we can’t start until they come in.
– Family friendly event: Please be respectful of kids while you’re
near the barn by keeping it a smoke and alcohol free zone.
– Mandatory $5 dollar donation to the incredible cause that is
Mary’s Farm and Sanctuary
– Make sure to sign in at the barn and fill out a waiver if you have
not already done so
- FIND OUT MORE at https://www.facebook.com/events/1766868990053364/
We hope you can make it!! 2018 is going to be a big year for disc golf on southern Vancouver Island! Stay tuned for more Fun events to come!!
Happy upcoming Holidays from SIDGS!
Please remember to renew your membership which expires end of 2017!
Nov 16, 2017
Annual General Meeting:
The SIDGS Annual General Meeting is scheduled for 2 weeks from today:
When: 7:00 pm Thursday November 30, 2017.
Where: Meeting Room – Denny’s in Colwood
Note: Only current members can attend the meeting.
Refer to the member list at www.SIDGS.org
If you plan on attending please RSVP SIDGS.email@example.com to confirm your attendance. If there are a large number of member attendees, the location may need to be changed.